Oszczędź pieniądze i czas z Auctionexport.com
Aktualności na stronę:
Every registered user of AuctionExport.com can navigate the vehicle inventory with the help of the Notify Me service, which is free of charge and easy to activate.
Go to your registered profile, open the section “Services” and setup the filters on the make, model, year range for the type of car you wish to be updated on.
The system will be gathering all the listings that suit your preferences during the next 24 hours and sending the list to your Inbox on a daily basis for however long you prefer.
In order to buy a car with a Buy Now price, you have to be a registered member with AuctionExport and have a deposit in your AuctionExport profile balance. Minimum deposit is $600 for the cars up to $6,000, if you plan to spend more, 10% deposit has to be in your account for the purchase.
Once your account is credited, you will be able to click the Buy Now button or send your purchase request to our Sales department, so we could reserve the car for you.
As soon as purchase is confirmed, deposit will be included in the full payment of the car and you’ll need to cover up the balance. Then we’ll proceed with the paperwork and transportation process of your car.
More information here - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/HowToBuy/Buying_Process
REPO is a separate category of vehicles on our website.
Offers are marked with yellow labels that read REPO.
What are the advantages of buying a REPO car?
- only two mandatory fees to pay (maximum $365), you're spared of all the additional charges from the auction or dealer;
- price low as never;
- some of the cars are in transit which will save up to 60 days of delivery time;
- totals costs are at the ready to be given to you upon your request even without a deposit.
All REPO cars - > https://www.auctionexport.com/cars/repo
To proceed with purchasing through AuctionExport.com - Initial Deposit has to be available in your Account. The minimum deposit amount is $600 or 10% of the price of a car you want to buy.
Once there is a deposit in your account, you can select the way of bidding. There are 3 ways of bidding:
1. Live on the phone bidding. If you submit a live on the phone request you will be contacted by one of our sales representatives 5 minutes before the bidding starts. During the live sale our sales representative will tell you the current bid amounts and you will tell him whether to bid or stop.
2. Online real-time auction. This option allows you to compete with local and international competitors in real time. The minimum required deposit is $1000 or 15% of the bid amount.
3. BID OPTION provides you with an opportunity to make pre-bidding, which means that AuctionExport collects pre-bids from its customers before the particular auction starts and then the company represents you during the real bidding. If your bid is the highest bid of the live sale and meets the seller reserve then you are the winner.
Deposit will stay safely in your account till the time you choose and win a car successfully.
Contact us for assistance: email@example.com 1-416-900-33-03
What is the difference between RoRo and Container consolidation?
“RORO” means that your vehicle will be driven under its own power inside a special cargo ship. This method of shipment is available to various destinations and does not involve consolidation.
Container shipping is the most popular way to ship a vehicle. Basically, your car will be loaded inside 20 feet or 40 feet container, and the container will be sealed. If a car is loaded inside a 40-foot container, there is also space for at least 2 more regular-sized cars. It’s called container consolidation when 3 or 4 cars of different buyers are loaded inside one container and go towards the same shipping destination.
|We're here to Help You
Call us now
ZGŁOŚ O CALL BACK