សន្សំសំចៃពេលវេលា និងថវិកាជាមួយ AuctionExport.com
REPO is a separate category of vehicles on our website.
Offers are marked with yellow labels that read REPO.
What are the advantages of buying a REPO car?
- only two mandatory fees to pay (maximum $365), you're spared of all the additional charges from the auction or dealer;
- price low as never;
- some of the cars are in transit which will save up to 60 days of delivery time;
- totals costs are at the ready to be given to you upon your request even without a deposit.
All REPO cars - > https://www.auctionexport.com/cars/repo
To proceed with purchasing through AuctionExport.com - Initial Deposit has to be available in your Account. The minimum deposit amount is $600 or 10% of the price of a car you want to buy.
Once there is a deposit in your account, you can select the way of bidding. There are 3 ways of bidding:
1. Live on the phone bidding. If you submit a live on the phone request you will be contacted by one of our sales representatives 5 minutes before the bidding starts. During the live sale our sales representative will tell you the current bid amounts and you will tell him whether to bid or stop.
2. Online real-time auction. This option allows you to compete with local and international competitors in real time. The minimum required deposit is $1000 or 15% of the bid amount.
3. BID OPTION provides you with an opportunity to make pre-bidding, which means that AuctionExport collects pre-bids from its customers before the particular auction starts and then the company represents you during the real bidding. If your bid is the highest bid of the live sale and meets the seller reserve then you are the winner.
Deposit will stay safely in your account till the time you choose and win a car successfully.
Contact us for assistance: email@example.com 1-416-900-33-03
What is the difference between RoRo and Container consolidation?
“RORO” means that your vehicle will be driven under its own power inside a special cargo ship. This method of shipment is available to various destinations and does not involve consolidation.
Container shipping is the most popular way to ship a vehicle. Basically, your car will be loaded inside 20 feet or 40 feet container, and the container will be sealed. If a car is loaded inside a 40-foot container, there is also space for at least 2 more regular-sized cars. It’s called container consolidation when 3 or 4 cars of different buyers are loaded inside one container and go towards the same shipping destination.
Once you will have a minimum of 15 purchases we will send an official AUCTIONEXPORT DEALER CERTIFICATE that will certify your identity as our official dealer. All of them have official stamps, signatures and identification codes.
There are lots of Benefits you can take advantage of by being an AuctionExport Dealer > https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/HowToBuy/Membership
Please start with free online registration to our website to get access to all cars and prices for our products > https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register
We are always open to cooperation and looking forward to doing more business with you in the future!
Let us know if you have any questions or concerns on how to become Certified Dealer firstname.lastname@example.org
AuctionExport introduces its innovative feature - Live Vessel tracking. You can track your cargo live through our profile feature. You can View the Location of your ship through your profile under the vehicle status tab. You will receive a notification if this option becomes available for your vehicle, after it has been delivered to the exit port.
For more information please contact shipping department: email@example.com
|We're here to Help You||
Call us now
Request a Call Back