USA Car Auction- Few Things About Salvage Auction And Auto Export – Auction Export
Auto auction: Things to know before you take part in GoLive Realtime Bidding
GoLive Realtime Bidding is the best and most economic source for buying used cars from USA. This is the auction venue where salvage cars & auction vehicles of all types are sold at a shoestring budget.
But here are a few things you should know before you head towards the auto auction:
- Firstly, you will have to get yourselves registered providing correct details about your email, contact number, etc. If the authorities find that you haven’t provided genuine details, then they may not approve of your registration.
- Secondly, you will need to fill your account with a small deposit so that you can start to bid. You won’t be allowed to bid before depositing the sum. The minimum deposit is $1000 which will give you a bidding capacity ten times the amount.
- Thirdly, even if you are bidding with these car dealers for the first time, you can always take help of the various tools (like calculator) to make things easier for you. There is also live chat facility for interaction with representatives of the website.
- Fourthly, if your bidding amount wins but doesn’t cross the reserve price, then the owner may or may not approve of the sale. He may still give you a counter-offer which you may accept or reject.
- Fifthly, after the agreement of sale has been made, you can pay for the sale & shipping following which the car will be shipped to your port. Thus, you can import cars cheaply and quickly through ‘GoLive Realtime bidding’.